CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-29T22:01:55+00:002017 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-29T22:01:55+00:00
- Performed visual inspection of vehicle braking system. Found drivers front brakes at 1-0mm and starting to grind into rotor. Recommend replace front pads and rotors. Used lateral runout gauge to check for warp in rear rotors. Found passenger side rear rotor at service limit of runout at 0.004. Recommend replace rear rotors. Replace rear pads suggested.
- Used scan to tool to monitor vehicle idle stop data. Took vehicle on road test. Found idle stop in not actuate during road test. Found idle stop inhibited by battery management system. Performed battery test and found battery tested bad/replace at 389/650 SAEa. Recommend replace battery and retest. Took vehicle on road test and found auto idle stop returned to normal operation.
- Removed and replaced the front pads and rotors.
- Removed and replaced the rear pads and rotors.
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
Barrett P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2022